Love

This sums up my kind of love Former Member 

My love is not kind and gentle like your love. It’s not fair and gives nothing, other than itself. It fierce and unrelenting and it leads me, I don’t lead it. 

I don’t know about transcendent love, other than what I learned from you today, but this sums up my love. 

https://youtu.be/HtpQmU6v6kQ

Parents
  • I don’t really know about love.

I am not certain that I understand what it really is. And I have some doubts as to whether it really exists.

I do think, however, that ‘loving unconditionally’ is a condition in its own right.

I do, therefore, ‘love’ an infinite regress..., if that helps?

Relaxed

• I don’t really know about love.

I am not certain that I understand what it really is. And I have some doubts as to whether it really exists.

I do think, however, that ‘loving unconditionally’ is a condition in its own right.

I do, therefore, ‘love’ an infinite regress..., if that helps?

Relaxed

Children
  • I don’t think it’s possible to really know love, not in the usual sense of knowing. It’s more an experience and each person’s experience of it will of course be different. However, no matter how different the experience, there is no doubt about the experience of love. Those who have experienced it may struggle to describe it but they all know what it means, even if explanations differ. 

I’m not sure how loving unconditionally is a condition but it’s sounds interesting. Please explain that to me as I can’t undetstand it and I have no idea at all what that means ~ to love an infinite regress! Lol! 

Thank you for you answer, yes, it helps, I look talking about this stuff. Thank you.