Doing only what you love

A few years ago, I said to my mentor, that I loved doing whatever I was doing. He said, that’s interesting, I only do what I love. 

I had no idea what he was talking about at the time but I felt that he had said something profound, so I allowed this thought to sink in and once I realised what it meant, I also made the decision to do only what I love. 

It was one of the best decisions I ever made because now, I do only what I love. 

How many other people only do what they love and what is their reason for not doing what they love, if that’s the case.

It has created an interesting and exciting journey for me because prior to this, I didn’t really know what I loved doing, I’m still exploring that and it’s been fascinating to see how I’ve lived many years without a clue about what I loved doing. Now I love exploring and finding out what I love to do. 

Parents
  • I hope one day to be in a position to do only what I love.

• You will never be in a position to do only what you love California, our society doesn’t work like that. From being baby’s we are groomed and taught to do what our parents want us to do and then our school system is set up for us to do what the teachers want us to do and then if you go into employment, we do what our employers want us to do and even outside of that, many people go along with the societal norm of how we spend our leisure time. But if you make the decision to do only what you love to do, before you know it, you will realise one day, hey, I’m doing what I love. The decision comes first and the rest flows naturally from that. Never hope, it is a disempowering position to put yourself in as you are effectively giving your power away. Take your power back and decide that from this day forward, you choose to do only what you love. You don’t even have to know what you love doing at this stage, you need only make the decision to do what you love and the rest, as they say, is history. I guarantee you that if you chose to make the decision to do only what you love to do, and you don’t go back on that decision,  you will find yourself one day, doing only what you love. You don’t have to know ‘how’ to do it, only that you will and the intelligent life force within you will figure out the way, the most perfect way, in the way it does when it breathes your body and pumps the blood around your veins. You don’t know how to do that but it does and it will also bring your dreams into reality. If you decide to do only what you love, it will make it happen as surely as it breathes your body. 

• You will never be in a position to do only what you love California, our society doesn’t work like that. From being baby’s we are groomed and taught to do what our parents want us to do and then our school system is set up for us to do what the teachers want us to do and then if you go into employment, we do what our employers want us to do and even outside of that, many people go along with the societal norm of how we spend our leisure time. But if you make the decision to do only what you love to do, before you know it, you will realise one day, hey, I’m doing what I love. The decision comes first and the rest flows naturally from that. Never hope, it is a disempowering position to put yourself in as you are effectively giving your power away. Take your power back and decide that from this day forward, you choose to do only what you love. You don’t even have to know what you love doing at this stage, you need only make the decision to do what you love and the rest, as they say, is history. I guarantee you that if you chose to make the decision to do only what you love to do, and you don’t go back on that decision,  you will find yourself one day, doing only what you love. You don’t have to know ‘how’ to do it, only that you will and the intelligent life force within you will figure out the way, the most perfect way, in the way it does when it breathes your body and pumps the blood around your veins. You don’t know how to do that but it does and it will also bring your dreams into reality. If you decide to do only what you love, it will make it happen as surely as it breathes your body. 

Children
No Data