Changing clothes- can anyone identify with this ?

Can anyone identify with this? Clothes: I change my socks and underpants every day and my t shirt and trousers every 3 days. Today I noticed my trousers were marked after 2 days so put them in the washing bin. My t shirt wasn't messy but because I didn't want to get out of sync with changing my tshirt and trousers I put that in the washing bin as well. The idea of getting out of sync with my clothes makes me feel uncomfortable.

Parents
  • When discussing frequency of clothes changing we can end up in very deep quicksand very quickly.

I like to think that I am sensible with no obsessive clothes changing behaviour.

Every day change underpants.

Change socks, shirts etc after i bathe, two or three times a week.

Change trousers once a week.

Change other clothes when they get dirty or have food spillage etc.

But I have known people with severe resistance to changing clothes.  Wearing same underpants for over a week, same trousers every day for three months or more.  Same jacket for year or two (every day.  The smell is. Nauseated face

• When discussing frequency of clothes changing we can end up in very deep quicksand very quickly.

I like to think that I am sensible with no obsessive clothes changing behaviour.

Every day change underpants.

Change socks, shirts etc after i bathe, two or three times a week.

Change trousers once a week.

Change other clothes when they get dirty or have food spillage etc.

But I have known people with severe resistance to changing clothes.  Wearing same underpants for over a week, same trousers every day for three months or more.  Same jacket for year or two (every day.  The smell is. Nauseated face

Children