Ignorant people

Hello I am almost 20 and I really hate it when there is a lot of ignorant people out there in this world like when they say that we should not have or we cannot have some free events and other free things including like food, water and more others for all ages when they should not even say that at all as it is wrong, unfair, makes me more angry, discrimination based on age and also when nobody is ever too old to have everything for free so I just really want for people's bad attitude there to also stop as they should be happy that some things are free and should be for everyone regardless of age and other factors.

Parents
  • Hi Sholay,

Like Endymion, I'm not really sure what it is you're objecting to.  The point your trying to make is a little difficult to follow. 

I don't think water should ever be free.  It's a precious resource, and if you made it free, people would simply be more wasteful with it.  Free food?  Well... maybe in the sense of donations to people in desperate need, or as aid relief, yes.  But not as a general principle.  Everything we use and consume has a cost attached to it, unfortunately. 

I'd be more in favour of a fairer distribution of wealth in society, so that everyone could have a decent standard of living and better access to necessities like healthcare, education, etc.  So many people stockpile their wealth, while others are homeless or starving.

This puts it into some context.  I've checked and re-checked the figures, and they're accurate:

• Hi Sholay,

Like Endymion, I'm not really sure what it is you're objecting to.  The point your trying to make is a little difficult to follow. 

I don't think water should ever be free.  It's a precious resource, and if you made it free, people would simply be more wasteful with it.  Free food?  Well... maybe in the sense of donations to people in desperate need, or as aid relief, yes.  But not as a general principle.  Everything we use and consume has a cost attached to it, unfortunately. 

I'd be more in favour of a fairer distribution of wealth in society, so that everyone could have a decent standard of living and better access to necessities like healthcare, education, etc.  So many people stockpile their wealth, while others are homeless or starving.

This puts it into some context.  I've checked and re-checked the figures, and they're accurate:

Children
No Data