dream power

i have a question for you all if you could have any super powers or gadgets what would it be and what would you do with it? mine would be sans powers (if you know who he is then good for you) and also the ability to take up any hobbies and learn everything about it with ease and i would have some fun but also help people with that power because "with great power comes great responsibility".

Parents
  • Nothing, really.  Except perhaps the ability to see what would have become of my life if I'd made different decisions at crucial stages.

Apart from that - the ability to neutralise racist, sexist and homophobic prejudice in the human race.  And greed.  And aggression.

• The only way to neutralise racist, sexist and homophobic prejudice in the human race is to take away its only power. The only power it has, the only chance of it’s survival is if people either agree with it or fight against it. Either way it doesn’t matter. They’re simply two sides of the same coin. Just because the majority of the population feed it, it doesn’t make it right or the right way to ensure it cannot survive. There is absolutely no aggression outside of ourselves. It simply doesn’t exist. 

• The only way to neutralise racist, sexist and homophobic prejudice in the human race is to take away its only power. The only power it has, the only chance of it’s survival is if people either agree with it or fight against it. Either way it doesn’t matter. They’re simply two sides of the same coin. Just because the majority of the population feed it, it doesn’t make it right or the right way to ensure it cannot survive. There is absolutely no aggression outside of ourselves. It simply doesn’t exist. 

Children
  • Only if you think it is, hypothetical that is. You have inside of you, and not even inside of you, you are the greatest power on this earth, therefore, you already have at your command, the greatest power on earth. Have fun. 

I’d like the power to freeze things, freeze situations and people or become invisible so I could observe people to my hearts content. I would do it for fun. I just love observing human beings. 

• Yeah... but we're talking about a gadget or special power.  So that would be it for me.  I suppose, either way, it's hypotheticals, though.