Drawing

Hi, everyone

Does anyone like drawing or art on here? As I feel I don't have anyone to talk about it with.

Parents
  • Yes, I love drawing and doing art. I’m about to purchase a table which will enable me to do my art work easier. I recently joined an art groups, which was good and I enjoyed it, but I wasn’t ready for it. I’m building up my collection of paints etc and I think I’m going to get a book, a simple guide to drawing or something and go from there. I love drawing faces, so want to learn more about drawing faces. I’m just going to have some fun with it. 

• Yes, I love drawing and doing art. I’m about to purchase a table which will enable me to do my art work easier. I recently joined an art groups, which was good and I enjoyed it, but I wasn’t ready for it. I’m building up my collection of paints etc and I think I’m going to get a book, a simple guide to drawing or something and go from there. I love drawing faces, so want to learn more about drawing faces. I’m just going to have some fun with it. 

Children
  • It's a shame about the art group, I've been having a one 2 one helper with me, maybe that's an idea for you, I've slowly got to talk to people, although still having anxiety. We've been doing landscapes and most recently cityscapes, Which I was surprised how well I did in the lesson. I find drawing faces difficult, but I've only started in Autermn. The basic drawing skill is to learn different drawing strokes and then drawing shapes. If it's difficult to choose a book to buy, try the library, Youtube is awesome, I use it a lot. But most of all have fun with what you do Slight smile