February 2018 - A Thread With No Topic...

Greetings to all who read. I state first a thing that all should know: This NAS Forum is currently experiencing Errors which cause entire Posts to disappear and appear at random... once a Thread passes a certain length.

(...And if NAS happens to be reading... please start a new "Feedback" Thread, okay? I am asking you politely, here where you cannot miss it.)

...Apart from that, this is (an attempt at) a new Miscellaneous Topic Thread. Thank You Kindly.

Parents
  • In a spirit of randomness,

There are famous historical figures (e.g. Isaac Newton)  who are now thought to have been autistic, but what about modern day celebrities? The only ones I could think of were Bill Gates, Chris Packham and Gary Numan. There must be many more.

• m.ranker.com/.../celebrity-lists

Satoshi Tajiri, Suzanne Boyle, Daryll Hanna, Dan Ackroyd, Travis Meeks, Heather Kuzmich, James Taylor, Gary Numan, James Durbin, Clay Marzo, Craig Nicholls, Pip Brown, Adam Young...

(Einstein, Mozart, Newton.)...

That is about the best I could find. Many, including Bill Gates, seem shy about it, if they are, and so there is a lot of speculation... and a lot of other names I do not know...

P.S. - ...Your icon is a Pokemon Starmie! Yay!    ;-)

• m.ranker.com/.../celebrity-lists

Satoshi Tajiri, Suzanne Boyle, Daryll Hanna, Dan Ackroyd, Travis Meeks, Heather Kuzmich, James Taylor, Gary Numan, James Durbin, Clay Marzo, Craig Nicholls, Pip Brown, Adam Young...

(Einstein, Mozart, Newton.)...

That is about the best I could find. Many, including Bill Gates, seem shy about it, if they are, and so there is a lot of speculation... and a lot of other names I do not know...

P.S. - ...Your icon is a Pokemon Starmie! Yay!    ;-)

Children