Community-Forums-Miscellaneous and Chat... General Chat/Random Topics. (Est. January 11th, 2018)

All Random persons are invited. This is a Thread for Random Topics or for Random Chat. Concerning Random Topics discussed at Random, in a Random Randomness.

Please note: Random Chat is optional, and is Randomly Random. However I am not NAS, and so cannot be held responsible for any excessive Randomness discussed at Random by Random Persons. And so Please try to remain politely Random, here, for Random Ladies may be present also.

You have been warned...!

Parents
    1. This is great DC. I’m definitely random! I would be excited about getting a puppy too. I’d love to have a dog too. I also really would love to have a camper van to have my own accommodation to tootle about. But as ever money and health are prohibiting me. It sounds as though your plans are on the way
  • Oh, I’ve got a long way to go Misfit, but you know what, it doesn’t matter. For the first time in my life I’m honouring me. I’m learning about me and what I need and want. I’m getting excited about the puppy but I am in no position to get one yet, financially, mentally, physically, in all ways, and I don’t mind one bit. They say it’s not the destination that counts, it’s the journey. And right now, I’m learning to eat again, to move my body, to get some fresh air. It’s a slow process ~ or is it? To me, it isn’t. To me, I’m giving my body what it needs. A damn good rest and I’m slowly allowing myself to come to terms with and process, the last 50 years of my life, to learn about me and my autism. And the rest will simply follow, at the right time and in the right way. My moods have stabilised now we’re through the Christmas period, but I’m still processing that, so I’m still needing lots of rest and little much of anything else. My eating is getting better. Even if I miss days, it’s still getting better. 

If you want a camper van you can have one. You can join me, we’ll make a convoy :-)

• Hi just a random chance to say thank you to DC for starting this new random post, somewhere for us all to be random and freedom to be express, 

Hello to all my friends ,hope you all have a good day today.

Feeling very tired and been resting from posting on here, I read the latest replies and new threads, often want to respond but my energy levels and dealing with day to day life tires me out.

so just a random thought,

()()().

• Nite nite DC, thank you for your company tonight,

()

WOW,!

• WOW! 

Um... I mean... おやすみなさい...な. I sign off, also, I guess, then...

• Well it does get confusing here,so many variations to the expected with pictures not loading that shoul? My replies under a post flying down to the bottom instead of just below where I was typing it?

It is nice to have a place to just chat, and a kind soul to chat with, I smiled when I saw your second picture of the tall ship. He he, I have to wear reading glasses and without them it would appear as you posted it. Humour is much needed here as well as being able to feel comfortable to just talk. I feel able to talk freely to you, I didn’t see your humour when you first came here, You have come along nicely in your understanding of this inter web forum platform. I find your humour enjoyable.

Now I must try to sleep,I do not like to go to sleep,I like it to just happen all by itself,which with my active brain means not much sleep is had. 

Take care and this conversation/chat has been extremely nice.

()

• Greetings, Mr.Lone... yet, despite this seeming to be delayed chat, as you know, I may run off due to unexpected unexpectedness at any moment... and delays for this reply are due to certain reasons which I cannot list, for one of them may well be that I left off for about 20 minutes, and your Post to which I reply now, shows up as 40 minutes ago! This Forum is going mad, I said elsewhere...

• Hi again,As we seem to be the only ones here at this late hour 01:17 ! 

Maybe I can give reason for the names of the two doggies, the tan and white one has two white front paws,they look like socks,

I think she is more beagle like in her markings and traits, keen nose for tracking,very intelligent,a good fetcher of anything thrown.

The black one was easy to name, her first time at home as a tiny pup she went under a very low cupboard,it had much dust under it, when she came back out her nose was covered in dust.so dusty it was to be.she is so Labrador in her ways, food orientated,loves food, is more cuddly, seeks attention, very soft towards children,lazy,likes her food,,,,,did I mention she likes her food,Lol.

They are lovely dogs,friends,companions,they really do sense our emotions,they are part of our family and give much joy.

They even give joy on here,

()

• This is to LoneWarrior, written about 2 days after. Glad Tidings to yourself and to Dusty and Socks. Sometimes I see someone else's pets and give them my own names, and it is all goodwill regardless of that. Names and labels do not matter... and this could start a new "Pets" Thread, maybe... (not necessarily with pictures, it would be a site for Animals yet + Autistic persons)...

• You don’t have to sporty. Who said we need hope in our hearts. Just jump on over into your world whenever you get the chance. When I’m in my world I’m happy, even when I’m sad. It’s all the same. It’s when I tread into nt territory that I get shaky. I’m keeping out of it as much as possible from now on. Sending you a hug. 

• I would like to take a hug if I may Lone, and send some out in return to anyone who might like an extra one, strictly virtual of course! January is always hard for me, I've yet to meet it with hope in my heart. 

() () () ()

• Of coarse you can ellie, I have plenty for all.

Random bit,,,,,,

Been a very long day today!

my mind wasn’t focused on work.

Seems I was due to hit a low as lately I have been feeling very happy emotionally. 

Maybe I just ran out of energy?

just couldn’t keep going?

I don’t really know. Emotions are difficult for me, 

Recently being told I was of use kind of hit me hard, For once in my life I had to accept I had done something right.

TenaciouseT and BlueRay were so nice telling me I was kind and had helped out.

I ran away as my emotions couldn’t cope. That all familiar push pull feeling, 

anyway feeling a bit better now, the day just dragged on, we got little done but it was the fault of management not me.

Glad some accepted the hugs,,,,,,I can give freely but accepting I know is hard,,,,,

() () () () () () () ()

• Definitely Misfit. I had never fully realised until this year how much Christmas takes it out of me. And I wouldn’t mind but people don’t seem to celebrate it in the spirit in which it is intended which makes it not only exhausting but pretty much a waste of time. 

• Yeah, that’s what I was thinking Lonewarrior. Now I know my diagnosis, I’m no longer trying to get that connection with others and I thought a little doggie will help with that. It will help me in so many ways, not to mention having a little friend I can pour my love into. And she’ll be small enough that she will be able to come with me wherever I go. 

• That’s how I felt about the collies we had too. They just seemed to know and gave companionship and comfort. One day I will have a dog again too. I think we must all have used up lots of energy to get through the Christmas month and now we need January to regain our strength. 

• Ah ! What a cute doggie,he will become your soulmate and able to sense your every emotion and give you support,he will also sense anyone that you don’t like, ours do and will growl if they think we are apprehensive.dogs really do see us.just so long as there happy they don’t really need much,just food water and a nice warm body to cuddle up to.take care.

()

• Here's my puppy Billy, I haven't even got her yet but this is what she'll look like, maybe! Lol! 

• Loving the doggy pictures. I just can't wait to get mine. So excited. Thanks for the hugs, Ellie kindly left some. If I could whiz a comfy bed and a secret special room over to you Ellie, I would, so you could go in it at any time and rest until your hearts content. It would be a fabulously comfortable and totally private room. When you go in it, it's like you disappear. Nobody knows you're in there but nobody knows you've disappeared either. It's like a cloned version of you carries on with daily dutys, as per usual, and you're inside the special room having a whale of a time, sleeping Slight smile 

• May I take a couple then... very tried and worn out.... :( 

Reply Children
  • You don’t have to sporty. Who said we need hope in our hearts. Just jump on over into your world whenever you get the chance. When I’m in my world I’m happy, even when I’m sad. It’s all the same. It’s when I tread into nt territory that I get shaky. I’m keeping out of it as much as possible from now on. Sending you a hug. 

• I would like to take a hug if I may Lone, and send some out in return to anyone who might like an extra one, strictly virtual of course! January is always hard for me, I've yet to meet it with hope in my heart. 

() () () ()

• Of coarse you can ellie, I have plenty for all.

Random bit,,,,,,

Been a very long day today!

my mind wasn’t focused on work.

Seems I was due to hit a low as lately I have been feeling very happy emotionally. 

Maybe I just ran out of energy?

just couldn’t keep going?

I don’t really know. Emotions are difficult for me, 

Recently being told I was of use kind of hit me hard, For once in my life I had to accept I had done something right.

TenaciouseT and BlueRay were so nice telling me I was kind and had helped out.

I ran away as my emotions couldn’t cope. That all familiar push pull feeling, 

anyway feeling a bit better now, the day just dragged on, we got little done but it was the fault of management not me.

Glad some accepted the hugs,,,,,,I can give freely but accepting I know is hard,,,,,

() () () () () () () ()

• Loving the doggy pictures. I just can't wait to get mine. So excited. Thanks for the hugs, Ellie kindly left some. If I could whiz a comfy bed and a secret special room over to you Ellie, I would, so you could go in it at any time and rest until your hearts content. It would be a fabulously comfortable and totally private room. When you go in it, it's like you disappear. Nobody knows you're in there but nobody knows you've disappeared either. It's like a cloned version of you carries on with daily dutys, as per usual, and you're inside the special room having a whale of a time, sleeping Slight smile