Community-Forums-Miscellaneous and Chat... General Chat/Random Topics. (Est. January 11th, 2018)

All Random persons are invited. This is a Thread for Random Topics or for Random Chat. Concerning Random Topics discussed at Random, in a Random Randomness.

Please note: Random Chat is optional, and is Randomly Random. However I am not NAS, and so cannot be held responsible for any excessive Randomness discussed at Random by Random Persons. And so Please try to remain politely Random, here, for Random Ladies may be present also.

You have been warned...!

Parents
    1. This is great DC. I’m definitely random! I would be excited about getting a puppy too. I’d love to have a dog too. I also really would love to have a camper van to have my own accommodation to tootle about. But as ever money and health are prohibiting me. It sounds as though your plans are on the way
    1. This is great DC. I’m definitely random! I would be excited about getting a puppy too. I’d love to have a dog too. I also really would love to have a camper van to have my own accommodation to tootle about. But as ever money and health are prohibiting me. It sounds as though your plans are on the way
Children
  • Oh, I’ve got a long way to go Misfit, but you know what, it doesn’t matter. For the first time in my life I’m honouring me. I’m learning about me and what I need and want. I’m getting excited about the puppy but I am in no position to get one yet, financially, mentally, physically, in all ways, and I don’t mind one bit. They say it’s not the destination that counts, it’s the journey. And right now, I’m learning to eat again, to move my body, to get some fresh air. It’s a slow process ~ or is it? To me, it isn’t. To me, I’m giving my body what it needs. A damn good rest and I’m slowly allowing myself to come to terms with and process, the last 50 years of my life, to learn about me and my autism. And the rest will simply follow, at the right time and in the right way. My moods have stabilised now we’re through the Christmas period, but I’m still processing that, so I’m still needing lots of rest and little much of anything else. My eating is getting better. Even if I miss days, it’s still getting better. 

If you want a camper van you can have one. You can join me, we’ll make a convoy :-)