Pokémon! ( ...and Pokemon & ポケットモスタ-... )

Glad Tidings to all who may read. The Title of this Thread "Does what it says on the Tin", so-to-speak. There is already a short Thread about "My Little Pony". And also already a long Thread about "Star Trek". And so I have little problem in starting a Thread about POKEMON, regardless of how popular/unpopular it may turn out to be...

Invited here are tips, idle comments, observations, and the usual introduction: "Might anyone else be interested"... in Pokemon in this case...

Concerning myself, I would do best to state that I know most of all about the *Original* game (Nintendo Ds), and the Anime mostly... yet any discussion at all  should be welcome. I shall Post much here concerning Pokemon, and shall see how it goes, and any Hints/Tips may be shared as far as I mind. Happy New Year and Fair Play to everyone!

Parents Reply
  • I still have no favourites. But Charizard recieves a lot of critism, just like Pikachu, because it is "so popular". Yet Charizard is the only starter that maintains the Flying Type. (!)

Concerning "least favourites", I do have a lot of them... but, for example, one of my least favourites used to be Scraggy, yet one time I needed a Fighting Type, and this Scraggy turned out to be one of the best Pokemon in my Team! And so I do not dislike Scraggy so much anymore.

Electric + Flying is a RARE type, and so I like Zapdos and Zekrom a lot. But they are not exactly Pokemon that are "raised", alas...

Children
No Data