Symptoms before the age of 2-3?

Is that just part of an artificial diagnostic construct? Are things really that set in stone?

Parents
  • In some cases yes, and in other cases no, depending upon the individual. 

• I think when you are seeking answers in late middle age there arises the question of parental recollection which may be patchy,if they are still alive.

When I asked all my father,who's 87, could say about me was that (a) I rushed to tell them about the Kennedy election when I wasn't quite 4 (b) I was poorly coordinated which he attributed to my being left handed (c) Had to have one of them stay with me until I fell asleep and would not go to bed early. Was prone to nightmares (d)Stuttered.

• I think when you are seeking answers in late middle age there arises the question of parental recollection which may be patchy,if they are still alive.

When I asked all my father,who's 87, could say about me was that (a) I rushed to tell them about the Kennedy election when I wasn't quite 4 (b) I was poorly coordinated which he attributed to my being left handed (c) Had to have one of them stay with me until I fell asleep and would not go to bed early. Was prone to nightmares (d)Stuttered.

Children
No Data