Christmas away from home

Hi all

This is my first post so bear with me.

We are spending Christmas with my brother and his family his year. They are all going to be fine dealing with my 13 year old son who is on the autistic spectrum as my nephew has severe mental and physical disabilities. However, I am not so sure my son is going to be able to deal with this situation. My sons day (when not at school) consists of being sat in front of his P.C. gaming. My brothers computer is not compatible with my sons games and I can already see the bored face and hear the heavy sighs from him as we try to get through the day.

Does anyone have any hints or tips that will make the day better for him?

Thank you so much

Parents
  • Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will definitely identify a 'safe place' where my son can go whenever he feels the need. I'll also look to download a few games ahead of time on a tablet so they are ready for him Christmas Day. Thanks again.

• Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will definitely identify a 'safe place' where my son can go whenever he feels the need. I'll also look to download a few games ahead of time on a tablet so they are ready for him Christmas Day. Thanks again.

Children
No Data