Digital Psychotherapy Company- Teens That Need Help

Hi everyone! I just wanted to come on here as I've seen some discussions that sound to me like some people may need a bit of help. I work for a company called [removed by moderator], we use digital therapy to help teens and their families connect and understand each other better. We've created AI programmes that provide activities and talking points that allow for tougher conversations to be had and so far have had brilliant feedback. We support people through challenges like depression, anxiety, school transitions and self-harm. If you think we could help anyone you know that's a parent with a teen that's not having a good time or you yourself are in a similar position, mention us, we may be the solution.

Feel free to ask any questions!

[removed by moderator]

Edited by moderator

• Hi there

This may be a violation of community rule 8: 

1. Recommendations are welcome. If you’ve found a service, book, helpline, or product helpful, feel free to share. If you are using an affiliate link, please advise of this in your post or comment. We do not allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services. 

Community rules can be found here: https://community.autism.org.uk/p/rules