Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Why, whilst I was sitting in my dentist's chair today in the midst of a torture session, did she believe I also needed the added agony of a radio playing whilst she was also talking to me and expecting answers whilst my mouth was full of the said instruments of torture?

• This has reminded me of a visit I made to the dentist on Friday. As my next visit will involve conscious sedation, and I had mentioned I have low blood pressure, the dentist hooked me up to a monitor to check my blood pressure.

Whilst the monitor is busy bleeping, the dentist decides this is the perfect time to ask me some medical questions. Not helping matters was that she had a strong foreign accent, spoke very quickly, and also very quietly. The bleeping monitor made it impossible for me to focus on what the dentist was saying.

I've often wondered how dentists can decipher what their patients are saying when their mouths are full of those 'instruments of torture'. 

Anyway, I am sorry that your visit to the dentist proved to be torturous in more ways than one.

• I wonder if they do it to try and take your mind off things

• Dare I ask what her answer was? Grin

That's a great question to have asked. Whilst it might not be a pleasant sight for hygienists when a patient's oral hygiene is poor, I'm sure it must give them a sense of satisfaction when the patient leaves with the inside of their mouth looking so much better than when they arrived. 

Reply Children
No Data