Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • So one of my pet hates is when delivery drives block the entrance to the place i am trying to get to while they are 'unloading'. 

I just popped out at work came back to find some TW@T blocking the entrance to the car park while he was unloading a stack of boxes. 

Today is NOT the day to *** with me sunshine. I just turned off my ignition blocking him in and told him to come find me when he has finished being an ignorant (i know what i want to say but restrain has to be implemented here) person!!!!!

• So one of my pet hates is when delivery drives block the entrance to the place i am trying to get to while they are 'unloading'. 

I just popped out at work came back to find some TW@T blocking the entrance to the car park while he was unloading a stack of boxes. 

Today is NOT the day to *** with me sunshine. I just turned off my ignition blocking him in and told him to come find me when he has finished being an ignorant (i know what i want to say but restrain has to be implemented here) person!!!!!

Children
No Data