Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • My friend had a brain tumour when was younger and her memory is getting worse now.

Thursday morning had a random WhatsApp message from my friend. Asked me how I do i feel leaving Next. Explained left in 2019. Message back saying do you feel much better after id left. I replied saying still feeling traumatized and now go to groups e.g. games group. 

Thinking Maybe thought id left this week? Least she got support worker and OH. Plus family. Frustrated as ive got to repeat everything.

I don't keep in touch often now.

• My friend had a brain tumour when was younger and her memory is getting worse now.

Thursday morning had a random WhatsApp message from my friend. Asked me how I do i feel leaving Next. Explained left in 2019. Message back saying do you feel much better after id left. I replied saying still feeling traumatized and now go to groups e.g. games group. 

Thinking Maybe thought id left this week? Least she got support worker and OH. Plus family. Frustrated as ive got to repeat everything.

I don't keep in touch often now.

Children
No Data