Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • Please don't feel you have to reply or offer support. I just need to vent.

I've been struggling lately.

Mental health is flaring up again after about a year of being in a good place. Think it's stress triggered it and now I'm back in the dark place I was at in 21. 

Self harming again. Not dangerously, just feels good at the time and looks horrible the next day.

Can't talk to my family. Makes them stressed and then I'm even more stressed. 

Thankful for Samaritan's and my psychiatrist.

• I was just about to log off the PC to go out and your name popped up.

I'd noticed your absence and missed you.

I don't know what to say or how to offer support, but I'm very glad you do have some professional input.

I dearly hope that things improve for you.

You are in a dark place at the moment, but I hope that light will shine for you soon.

I know that life goes in cycles and there is always light and dark, but sometimes it changes and light is predominant.

Take care of yourself, if you can.

x

• Thanks both Former Member and Former Member.

I know things will get better and I think it already is as I've come back to the site today and I'm feeling brighter. Little steps hopefully lead to better times.

Reply Children
No Data