Let off steam in here thread.

Do you get  angry?  I get angry.  A "friend" of mine is making me angry today.  If you get angry then this is  the thread to let off steam.  All those irritating NT's winding you up.  You'd like to bury them in a shallow grave wouldn't you?  *Hold on there is someone at the door*

*Sound of man being dragged away by White Coated individuals*

Parents
  • I have fallen out with my flatmates. They always spead out their stuff in the kitchen and bathroom, and leave the kitchen in a very untidy and unhygienic state, and don't take out the bins when it's their turn. Usually I don't confront them because it makes me anxious. But I reminded them of some of those things, and reminded them again to pay their share of the bills, and they took it very badly, saying they feel attacked etc. and implying that I'm lazy because I am a research student compared to them working full time - which I find very offensive and innaccurate. I have been furious with them and very upset and it's not nice sharing with two people who seem to be ganged up against me now.

• That is very unfair of them, being a research student is hardly a walk in the park! And if they are working then they can certainly afford to pay their share!

Reply Children
No Data