Unusual Phobias

I wanted to share a couple of unusual phobias I have. I suppose I should start by recognising that they may not actually be phobias. I'm using phobias for lack of a better word to describe them. The definition of phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. While my responses to these things are extreme (by some people's standards), they could be viewed as rational inasmuch as they stem directly from traumatic experiences. If anyone has a better word to describe them, please let me know.

I don't know if it's because of autism that I have these aversions, or because of mental damage that's been caused by past traumas.

The first is people with gaps in their front teeth. Now,  many people have gaps in their teeth, but this is quite a specific gap. It's called a diastema and it occurs when the upper lateral incisors are missing, and a gap develops between the two front teeth.

I can't interact with people with a diastema. I know it's because of someone from my past, but it has now taken on a whole dimension for me where I mistrust (and fear) people with this characteristic. I instantly associate these people being extremely selfish, power-hungry, and/or immoral.

The second one is to do with wearing glasses. Anyone who wears glasses like these...

...makes me think they are evil, sick or perverted in some way. In some instances, it is true.

This guy has both!

Am I crazy? Does anyone else have specific or unusual phobias?