Hello!

Hi, Im Masie and Im a 14 year old with undiagnosed (but in the process of being diagnosed) autism/aspergers. Im interested in cats, LLSIF, Hetalia, washi tape, and fairy kei fashion.

It would be great to talk to some other people, feel free to message me! :3

Parents
  • Also, Harry Potter. Sorry i forgot too add that! If you want to tell me about your interests i would love to hear about them!

• Hi Masie!

It sounds like you have loads in common with my 16 year old daughter than with me as I am 42 and allergic to cats and my  14 year old daughter thinks I'm crazy and boring ( how is that even possibleJoy)

I have two dogs though and they are my best friends. ( don't tell my human friends that ) 

Are you a bake-off fan? What do you think about the new hosts? It takes me a while to get used to new people but I don't mind them now!

My daughter is going through assessment too but probably a bit too shy to talk to anyone about it right now so she doesn't have a profile but there are lots of people happy to share their experiences and connect with each other here.

I'm assuming you're female , I hope you aren't offended by this but do make sure that you stay safe online either on this forum or on other sites. 

Plumlet x

• Hi Masie!

It sounds like you have loads in common with my 16 year old daughter than with me as I am 42 and allergic to cats and my  14 year old daughter thinks I'm crazy and boring ( how is that even possibleJoy)

I have two dogs though and they are my best friends. ( don't tell my human friends that ) 

Are you a bake-off fan? What do you think about the new hosts? It takes me a while to get used to new people but I don't mind them now!

My daughter is going through assessment too but probably a bit too shy to talk to anyone about it right now so she doesn't have a profile but there are lots of people happy to share their experiences and connect with each other here.

I'm assuming you're female , I hope you aren't offended by this but do make sure that you stay safe online either on this forum or on other sites. 

Plumlet x

Children
  • Hi very good you are a mum that shows concern for her daughter that's good not every parent bothers about there child or children,so it's nice to meet one who does truly care. I have no children but I have looked after many in my time for other people. I am 64 years old and got my diagnoses I was on the Spectrum, 10 years ago. I do have a small group of friends who are very supportive and caring  towards me. Unfortunatly I had one friend who was not supportive and after a time wanted no more to do with me. She sent me a unkind Email saying I would grow old an lonely an have no friends. But I am glad to say that has not been the case an on this support group everyone is very friendly to each other, I do hope your Daughter gets on ok at her assessment, we will support her here too. Best wishes Helens

• ah you have a name now Paperclip! I used to collect paper clips...Grin

sorry for the late reply but I didn't get any notifications! 

You're very welcome, If my daughter joins the forum I'll introduce you.

She has 12 people before her on the assessment list, do you have a date for your assessment yet? 

Blush

• Hi Chocolate Soufflé...sorry I didn't get a notification of your reply! 

I didn't want to come across as condescending or scare her away from finding people to talk to, glad you're keeping a watchful eye Spy tone1 Grin X 

• Thanks for your advice, I would love to speak to your daughter, she sounds like a great friend!

• Hi Plumlet - thanks for your words of advice for my daughter - it's lovely to see that other mums are looking out for our kids too - I'm on here (and on all her sites to be honest) just to keep her safe and sound x