Another New Person

Hello,

I'm a self-diagnosed female. I've been reading about Asperger's for a long time now and eventually decided to join this forum after watching Chris Packham's documentary the other day.

Hopefully i'll be on the same wavelength as some of you here. Nice to meet you all Slight smile

Parents
  • It seems quite likely that you will find some familiar thoughts here and there, hello. Slight smile

• Hi there nice to meet you also, I am the trouble maker on here(joke) or protector of people, The ladies have beat me,,,,,, to telling you what a nice place this can be as no one will judge you,we all bounce along quite nicely but with bouncing the inevitable ups have downs occur, I have been deep in my hole wanting to hide but there is always an ear to listen or even a hand to reach out and offer to gently pull you up out of that dark place.

They know who they are, we all suffer and some far more than others, the three here ellie,spotty and I try to have a playful carefree post running,just one place where seriouse things can be left at the door, we can act silly or childish but it is good for the soul to know that we all need a little fun from time to time,

feel free to join in if you should happen to stumble upon Winnie the Pooh and piglet sailing a ship to autopia, 

oh yeah and I as you can see am a rambler, I go on and on and on.

One of our crew is absent lately and that is missfit61 , I hope she is well and returns soon, missy we are missing you,

oh and I offer virtual hugs! Which look like this () , so if ever you just need a quite hug then just say,

xx()()xx to the girls,

• Is the offer of virtual hugs still available? I've lost someone very important to me.

• I agree, it's really nice to know that there are friendly people here. Thank you so much, that's very kind. At the moment i don't even feel able to think about what happened, but if i get to the point where i can talk about it, i'll head over here. Hug received x

• Hi there,sometimes just to know someone is listening is enough, other times it might be a hug or a virtual shoulder to lean on. I have needed have needed both and considerably more st times, the people on here always give the most, I am not always able to advice but I can listen and at least empathise which for me has been very helpful.

Never be afraid o unload, even if no one is feeling strong enough to answer,someone will eventually see your worries and offer to listen.

you take care and here is a hug just to say”I hear you” (). X

• Not that i can think of, but thanks very much for asking! x

• Is there anything I can do to help? X

• Thank you, i really appreciate that.

• Thank you that's really kind of you.

• I just got home from work,

My offer of a virtual hug is still available, please take my hug, it is given freely and with much understanding of how you must feel.

() ()()() group hug (xxxxxx),,,,x 

• Hi you! ......I a bit going to pry...but in your sorrow and sadness....here are many kind thoughts and lots of virtual hugs...

() () () () (           ) x

Reply Children