Another New Person

Hello,

I'm a self-diagnosed female. I've been reading about Asperger's for a long time now and eventually decided to join this forum after watching Chris Packham's documentary the other day.

Hopefully i'll be on the same wavelength as some of you here. Nice to meet you all Slight smile

Parents
  • Hello fellow self diagnosed female :)....I got to 42 and had an eepiphany! Lots of women here...and as you might of noticed quite a group of people in our age group who are in the self diagnosed or recently diagnosed process.

joined this crew (what is the collective noun for those with autism? - a shutdown???  Thought balloon ) and everyone here has been so lovely and supportive...I have learnt lots, made some friends...and it has certainly helped x

welcome 

• Hello fellow self diagnosed female :)....I got to 42 and had an eepiphany! Lots of women here...and as you might of noticed quite a group of people in our age group who are in the self diagnosed or recently diagnosed process.

joined this crew (what is the collective noun for those with autism? - a shutdown???  Thought balloon ) and everyone here has been so lovely and supportive...I have learnt lots, made some friends...and it has certainly helped x

welcome 

Children