Writing a book about Autism

Hello my name is Andreas, and I am currently writing a book about autism.

Say if you were to purchase such a book what content would you expect for it to contain?
I myself have Autism, and struggle in the everyday life, figured I might as well make a book, and try and help others out.

If anyone feels like a book like this could be a help, or if anyone have ideas for what the book should contain.
What topics, what I should show my point of view on, or what should be explained or mentioned, please do contact me.

This book already contains a couple of things, I have written 56 pages so far, about depression, autism and anxiety.

Parents
  • Hey :) 

I think it depends on who the target audience is. If it's for people with autism, then it could filled with practical things (support, working, social interaction). If it's for people who want to learn more about it, then perhaps some easy-to-digest information about autism and the spectrum, associated behaviours etc?

Much love <3

• Hey :) 

I think it depends on who the target audience is. If it's for people with autism, then it could filled with practical things (support, working, social interaction). If it's for people who want to learn more about it, then perhaps some easy-to-digest information about autism and the spectrum, associated behaviours etc?

Much love <3

Children
No Data