Hello, I'm new

just wanted to say Hi as I registered myself here today. 
Not sure how to start here, but I guess I'll find a lot to read here and possible some advice for me as an adult on the spectrum.

Parents
  • Hi Lacrima welcome. I am relatively new myself. I also found the introduce yourself a little daunting. Knowing what and what not to. I think when you're overwhelmed and full of uncertaintyit can make it more daunting when asking for advice. I am sure there are many people within the community that wil be more than helpful. Good luck with everything. :-)

• Hi Lacrima welcome. I am relatively new myself. I also found the introduce yourself a little daunting. Knowing what and what not to. I think when you're overwhelmed and full of uncertaintyit can make it more daunting when asking for advice. I am sure there are many people within the community that wil be more than helpful. Good luck with everything. :-)

Children
  • Good evening Gonzo :) 

Thank you as well for your welcome and welcome to you too :) 
    Daunting is the right word for it, I agree. Not that I only struggle to form the right words in my head, I also don't want to come across as someone who is complaining. It makes me feel very uncomfortable asking for help and advice. I don't like taking the centre stage at all, but that's the feeling I have then. 
    I'm sure I find a lot of help just by reading here. 

Good luck to you too and thank you again :)