deleted.

deleted. 

• Thank you for explaining in a way I can understand. I now no what you said.  I would not have anything against a black person my best friends have been black 3 of them. Plus Sonya and Donna my nieces have a black father. My brother in law was black he is dead now, unfortunately but he was a lovely man. 

so I myself do not care what colour someones skin is or what nationality they are big or small fat or thin I don’t mind.  Because we are all individual people we are all special in our own way. That is what I believe myself.

• None of what I have written here was directed at you. I have been saying that I Sperg was putting recording what he believed to be correct in his own mind, above being kind to another person.

Then I was saying that I felt I was not qualified to comment on the original question (not being female or from an ethnic minority) and so did not do so, and inferred that I thought that I Sperg was not either.

• I don’t understand what you are saying don’t know what it means? I am lost. Sorry.

It doesn’t matter because there are many things I get confused with.

I am not very good with writing I am only learning how to put in full stops and commas. I don’t understand lots of things as I am learning how to write better. I am not educated, in writing. I may make lots of errors when I write. If I do I hope it doesn’t annoy anyone. Sorry if it does.

• I saw the syntax error in the title, but ,as the underlying meaning was apparent, I decided that pointing it out would not be useful, merely unkind. As I only fitted one of three criteria required for a full appreciation of the problem, being autistic, but neither female nor of an ethnic minority background, I thought that my opinions on the matter were not germane, therefore I did not respond.

• ME I'd be overall grateful, if they also tried to help me. Some people are different, they'd never get pass the first obstacle of someone daring to criticise their pronunciation and then refuse the help!.

And that for me is my final post in this thread.It isn;t a good place to be, it wass started with a hateful premise, and is just argument now.

• You are not wring there Martin, sadly it is not possible for anyone else to make a judgement as the O/P removed her post then  made multiple and false "abuse" allegations against me, before leaving.. 

The oringinal post, being racist in nature, did not in my view warrant kindness, although I I did take the time to temper my "unkindness" with including the best techniques I know to achieve what she was asking for, which under the circumstances was, (even if you cannot see it as "kind") helpful and on point. 

• I think that responding to a plea for advice and help with a critique of the syntax of the plea, then indulging in an extended socio-political excursion, before in effect dismissing the problem as fictitious, is not entirely kind.

• Not really. If I was on holiday and was suddenly taken ill, and someone responded by correcting my pronunciation of "Help me!" in the local language, they would be both correct and unkind.

• lol  u could join some discord sites

• lol, people and there rasist's problems

• I know that problem

as long as it is something I did 

not something they claim to be true by misinterpreting

• correct is always kind though, for if you try to be kind and be incorrect or cover up the truth with kindness all you do is cause more harm and delusion in the world. so being truthful in the long run is always a act of kindness.

• yeah i had 2 of my joke posts removed due to joking about the title and the way its worded in a light manner as it sounded like she is diagnosed as being a gender and a colour that both isnt allowed to be named or acknowledged or else your racist and sexist if you acknowledge the existance of either of them, this post will probably be removed too as your not allowed to speak to or about such subjects in this day and age lol they way she worded her title though is all on her, she cant blame others for that, it was bound to be brought up, she didnt say diagnosed as autistic but she said diagnosed as a colour and a gender lol thats pretty funny but i suppose she didnt see the funny of it. i too will be diagnosed as a colour gender too, i cant even say neither the colour nor gender because to say it is illegal, mad world that you cannot say them as if its illegal to acknowledge their existance which is rather opposite to what they want. congratulations they no longer exist as censorship has deemed them to be none existant, which is rather harmful to them as if one doesnt exist then one becomes like the uhigurs in china. their own censorship is doing what they claim others are doing, they do that to themselves.

• well I've got an abuse flag, so it must have been my post...

Now to figure out who I was abusing, and how.

(It can't be a spam flag unless I've gone too far recommending a certain book...) 

And given that my response is to a thread that was so racially divisive in it's intent, (the very word "bame" means "everyone who isn't white") I was (apart from the pun and complaining about "bame") as helpful as I could be, having navigated the process myself and got speedy results. I gave her what she actually asked for!

Bah, humbug! Does anyone remember Christmas? And the basic idea of "Peace and Goodwill to all men"? Or the ideas of forgiveness and renewal that USED TO BE prevalent around this time of the year?

All those outdated ideas that are being snuffed out, and replaced with "awareness" or those other words and concepts being used to devalue & disrupt our lives....

I was being kind...  

• What was unkind so we know what not to say for future please?

• Sometimes one can be right, at least from a narrowly literalistic point of view, but unkind. Try to be kind, rather than correct, if the choice is given..

• I did find my papers hadn't been sent when they should

I moved to my current place shortly before covid started,

i followed it up updating my address everywhere

my surgery automatically deregistered me because I was outside their territory except they forgot to tell me about it, and deleted my account allowing to make bookings online

covid started

I try to login to book an appointment, I knew it would have to be over the pjhone anyway, but I cannot login, so i reset the password thinking I somehow messed it up, that is a mystery why it did let me do that, i log in with new password and it doesn't let me login, after 3 rounds like that, message changed to account blocked, contact reception to reset password, 

for 6 months surgery was locked dead, no receptionist, or automated secretary, nothing, 

until they reinstated some servives and you could book appointments over the phone 

I reached a living person eventually, a new receptionist, not any of those  that were there before

it took her 30min to figure it out, that system deregistered me, she couldn't register me back

and I couldn't register in a new one because of covid

until they reinstated walk-in surgeries 9 months later

it's good I don't have any life treatening ilnesses, except allergies, but I don't have epipen anyway, i worry i might have even worse reaction to that

• turning reply notifications off. for the people that helped, thank you - your help is much appreciated! but this isn’t the right platform for my concerns clearly. requested to delete my account and this thread, so if you continue spouting rubbish - you’re speaking to thin air tbh. 

bye!

• If it's any help, what I did was type out and print a list of reasons why I think I'm autistic. I gave it to the doctor who stared at me disbelievingly but she did take the list and eventually I was diagnosed, about 3 years later.

• One other thing, although the resources available for this sort of thing are very sparse compared to those thrown at say a political campaign, or germ warfare laboratory (and the attendent cover-up, obfuscation etc). you can speed things up somewhat, by making follow up calls to ensure as you get passed from GP to trickcyclist that "you have done everything you should correctly". Ask the question right, and the person will have to put you on hold, and go and check whilst you wait. That shaved weeks of my experience compared to most, but I did find my papers hadn't been sent when they should have rather than waiting however long it would have been for their error correction to kick in. One businesses and institutions realise you are not a passive particpant they tend to giive you better service, of if you get an evildoer, it sets them against you, so it's not an entirely risk free strategy...