needing advice!

Hi, my name is oliver and i’m new. i’m 19, i’m still in college and i study art. i’m going to uni 2022/23 and the idea of it terrifies me. I was diagnosed when i was 17, becoming an adult whilst also learning who i am all over again is really difficult. I want to go to uni, become a person and enjoy my passion but everything in me feels like it’s going to end terribly, at the moment i’m in college full time and have a fri/sat job. i love my job, i love college but i have no time inbetween and my only off day is a sunday. i’m scared if i go to uni, my whole life changes. my routine, my bus, my home life everything and i know i am not ready for that and i don’t know if i ever will be? i don’t want to become a nobody, at all, im scared i will never progress further into what i love if i stay at home - I struggle with my mental health a lot and regret is my biggest fear.

has anyone felt like they can function enough to seem fine but can’t cope at all? often i catch myself pretending for weeks that i’m okay and when i break it’s starting to become more than i can even handle. Has anyone here dealt with the same university fears? and life in general? 

• I was just recently diagnosed and I'm at uni, Most uni's have departments that are set up to assist autistic people with uni, I would suggest giving the uni you want to go to a call or email l, or even pop in some time and talk ask the uni if they can talk you through ways they will be able to support you