Bordem

Anyone got any hobbie sergestions. Or what do people fill there spare time. I find nothing brings me satisfaction anymore. Weather it's gaming my previous hobby or drinking which wieredly I use to love. Starting up at the gym again but I feel like nothing chalanges anymore or I can't find interests in anything anymore even gaming on my Xbox feels like a choor. Is this an ASD thing or just a me thing. Like when you get to that point in life where everything just sucks and is insanely boring and repetitive. Bare in mind I live in a village and the nearest town is half an hour from me and I don't drive.

Parents
  • I don't know what you are playing currently, or if you are still playing. or what kind of games is your type, but if you played Warhammer, I reckon you meant Warhammer 40k, it's more popular among young ones, i preferred Warhammer Fantasy, since it's more reliant on good tactics than luck in throwing dices.

My recent challenges:

Battletech, a nicely done successor to Mechcommander. Though after completing main campaign there isn't much else to do, and second time it's not as captivating as the first time.

I played Battle Brothers for over a year, and I'm still unable to kill kraken on expert without loses, it's infuriating.

Half a year ago I discovered Urtuk: The Desolation, advertised as the most difficult game you will ever play, highest difficulty only for insane and suicidal. I cracked it already, but I have to say that advertisment is fully warranted, the amount of swearing I did playing it is unbelievable.

I recommend trying them all.

• I don't know what you are playing currently, or if you are still playing. or what kind of games is your type, but if you played Warhammer, I reckon you meant Warhammer 40k, it's more popular among young ones, i preferred Warhammer Fantasy, since it's more reliant on good tactics than luck in throwing dices.

My recent challenges:

Battletech, a nicely done successor to Mechcommander. Though after completing main campaign there isn't much else to do, and second time it's not as captivating as the first time.

I played Battle Brothers for over a year, and I'm still unable to kill kraken on expert without loses, it's infuriating.

Half a year ago I discovered Urtuk: The Desolation, advertised as the most difficult game you will ever play, highest difficulty only for insane and suicidal. I cracked it already, but I have to say that advertisment is fully warranted, the amount of swearing I did playing it is unbelievable.

I recommend trying them all.

Children
No Data