Hi, I’m from West Yorkshire

Hi I’d like to introduce myself to everyone so I’ll tell you a little bit about myself.

so as I’ve said I’m from Gods Own County (West Yorkshire) and I’m on the autistic Spectrum (I’ve only been diagnosed for 2 years now, I’m 16).

Im a big fan of Rotherham United in football and also Castleford Tigers in the Rugby (Super League) also I support Yorkshire County Cricket Club in the Cricket.

My favourite Tv shows are: 

1: Police Interceptors 

2: Eddie Stobart: Truck and Trailers (Also I like to collect the names of the Lorries)

3: CBBC (ain’t a TV but I like to watch CBBC)

Im also doing the 7k for 700k so if any of you could help share my JustGiving page on Facebook that would be so appreciated! I’ll share link: www.justgiving.com/.../highfieldschool

Thxs 

Parents
  • Hi - welcome to the group. I'm 26 and still on the waiting list for a diagnosis. 

I love watching medical dramas, like Casualty and Holby City. Comedies are great too (especially at the moment).

Hope you find the group helpful :)

• Hi - welcome to the group. I'm 26 and still on the waiting list for a diagnosis. 

I love watching medical dramas, like Casualty and Holby City. Comedies are great too (especially at the moment).

Hope you find the group helpful :)

Children