Hello,

My name is Remora. I am still at school but was diagnosed when I was still very young. Since then I have been finding it very hard to fit in and be myself, at school and at home. My mum is sadly very sick and has been given only a few months left to live and now my head feels very weird and I feel like I want to cry but can't. 

I have come here to be with others like me who can understand what I am going through as right now I feel alone.

Nice to meet you.

Parents
  • Remora thats so sad.  Your emotions will be all over the place. I found my mind couldnt deal with my dad leaving me. It feels like why me ? why now ? what do I do ?  

Even now years later I get very sad and miss my dad.  

Keep going with your education I am sure your mum wants you to be a star. Part of her will always be inside you forever,

as i write this I am crying,  thats so sad Remora.

dont be afraid to cry in front of anyone especially your mum she will understand. Hug her. hold her hand and cry. tell your mum u will never ever forget her.

• Remora thats so sad.  Your emotions will be all over the place. I found my mind couldnt deal with my dad leaving me. It feels like why me ? why now ? what do I do ?  

Even now years later I get very sad and miss my dad.  

Keep going with your education I am sure your mum wants you to be a star. Part of her will always be inside you forever,

as i write this I am crying,  thats so sad Remora.

dont be afraid to cry in front of anyone especially your mum she will understand. Hug her. hold her hand and cry. tell your mum u will never ever forget her.

Children
  • Hello Aidie. It is nice to meet you.

I am so very sorry that your dad left you. That must have been a terrible and confusing time for you. I know you will always miss your dad but I hope you are doing better now.

Thank you for your kindness and for your lovely words. I am crying as well now. My mum and I use always been close but now we are even closer. At night we sit together or cuddle and she will tell me about when I was a baby or what she did when she was my age. We have also watched lots of movies together and gone for walks. She is still really happy and full of life and laughter. 

I am happy to have this time with my mum, every second with her means the world to me.