Hello,

My name is Remora. I am still at school but was diagnosed when I was still very young. Since then I have been finding it very hard to fit in and be myself, at school and at home. My mum is sadly very sick and has been given only a few months left to live and now my head feels very weird and I feel like I want to cry but can't. 

I have come here to be with others like me who can understand what I am going through as right now I feel alone.

Nice to meet you.

Parents
  • Hello Remora, welcome to the forum. I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD.

I cannot to begin to know how you feel right now. Please feel free to ask questions, advice and read my profile.

I too, found it difficult to fit in at school. The cretins there found no end of pleasure in taking the mick out of me.

If you feel like crying, do. It can help. You will be alright, poppet.

God bless, sweetheart.

• Hello Remora, welcome to the forum. I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD.

I cannot to begin to know how you feel right now. Please feel free to ask questions, advice and read my profile.

I too, found it difficult to fit in at school. The cretins there found no end of pleasure in taking the mick out of me.

If you feel like crying, do. It can help. You will be alright, poppet.

God bless, sweetheart.

Children
  • Hello, thank you. It is nice to be with others who feel and understand what I do.

Thank you that is so kind of you! And I am so sorry you were bullied at school as well. I hope it was not too bad for you. Luckily I am on Half Term now so no bullying, just some happy me and mum time.