what is my autistic right

I am 18 now and has autism but some other adult are criticised about my difference because of my age. And I am being force to act like people at my age and it's really hurting me. So i don't know is this right? some people is forcing me to act the way my peers are like. and i also have delay development. 

Parents
  • Firstly your being a bit vague. But whatever your talking about, if you feel something's not right 'DONT DO IT' true friends wont make you do something you dont want to do. Fake friends......you dont need (trust me I'm almost 40 and lived through many mistakes).

Do you have parents you trust? If you do, talk to them dont be scared.if you do something you regret you have to live with that regret for the rest of your life. I'm the queen of regrets 

• Firstly your being a bit vague. But whatever your talking about, if you feel something's not right 'DONT DO IT' true friends wont make you do something you dont want to do. Fake friends......you dont need (trust me I'm almost 40 and lived through many mistakes).

Do you have parents you trust? If you do, talk to them dont be scared.if you do something you regret you have to live with that regret for the rest of your life. I'm the queen of regrets 

Children
  • "if you do something you regret you have to live with that regret for the rest of your life. I'm the queen of regrets ", what do you mean by this quote? are you telling me that this is life, i just have to live with it whether i like it or not? i'm autistic and i have the right to be in my world?