A disney trip planning to california/orlando disneyland

Hi guys,

My name is adrian and I am autistic who really love disney characters. I go to disneyland every once or twice a year where i can go and play with the costumed characters which i really love as i love the feel of the costumed characters when i hug these disneyland characters. in the past, i usually go to the one in hong kong or tokyo.

next year, i am planning to either go to the one in either orlando or los angelos where i can greet more characters. 

I heard that in disneyland, they do DAS card for special need guest which is a freepass card where they don't have to line up for anything. but I'm not sure how is works and does it works for characters meet and greet. I only loves the characters meet and greet so i can touch the characters while don't like the boring rides. 

can anyone give me some advice about the DAS cards in disneyland orlando or los angelos and some information about the characters meet and greet include the duration they stay in the park, what characters are there to greet, duration of the time and the location and does it works for the DAS card? Answer me for those if you had been to disneyland and does the characters meet nad greet.

I would like to hear your advice

thanks

Parents
  • Hi Adrian my name is Paul..

I've read your posts and have enjoyed listening to the passion and love you have for Disney characters.. I was just wondering if you could share some history regarding the characters.. maybe let me know when you first developed an interest and if you have any unknown facts regarding Disney and or the characters.. what or who is you favorite character..?

Yes I could simply google it but I think that misses the point.. I've always had a very safe feeling when thinking about the banana splits.. also bagpuss and fenella from chorlton and the wheelies.. my life is definitely steeped with nostalgia and the past..

Anyway only if you have time..

Kind regards..

• Hi paul, 

sorry for not responding you for so long as I was very busy.

I am Adrian. I am autistic who also has ocd and is highly obsessed with disney characters especially the one in disneyland because when i was in disneyland and played with the costumed characters there, i love the touch of them when gave them a hug, like touching a real toys people. I love them since as a child, now and forever. I go to disneyland every 2 years where i can play with the costumed characters and take pictures with them and hug them.

I also feel like related to the disney characters as they do have autistic condition like me according to the psychologist account.

• Have you decided to go to Orlando or los Angeles yet..?

And do you have a favorites character..?

Have you ever seen the banana splits.. its on youtube.. it used to feature the sour grapes.. its was on from 1968 to 1970 by hanna barbera and I first watched it on the program called tizwas in 1979.. 

• not yet! but what i know is that the one in orlando, it is popular than the one in california so there will be more people coming from different places from the different state. but the one in california, it is more for the local people. but it still finding out more about the characters meet and greet and things like that.

• not yet! but what i know is that the one in orlando, it is popular than the one in california so there will be more people coming from different places from the different state. but the one in california, it is more for the local people. but it still finding out more about the characters meet and greet and things like that.

Children
No Data