Account Deletion Request.

Please delete this account.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Mazey,

We're sorry that you want to leave the Community.  Could you please email your account deletion request to:  communitymanager@nas.org.uk

Thank you.

Kerri-Mod

• ...Excuse Me for taking this oppertunity to reply to a Moderator about this sort of thing. But... what if a person is unable to EMail? (In my case, 'unable to use Emails anymore'.) But it is always sad/unfortunate to see someone deleted -- the option is to just leave the account open and not Post until feeling like Posting again. But, like most of us, I do respect any reasons or personal reasons for it. Good Luck to You, "Mazey" in whatever You do.

(...NAS at least give a link if not a reply.)

• Thanks I've tried that but I'm not comfortable posting on an open/public forum even with being anonymous. I've deleted all my posts, I don't think its fair on the people who've taken the time and effort to reply to me. I need to delete my account so I'm not tempted to carry on posting (and deleting).

A closed or private group and being able to post anonymously would suit me much better. 

I've enjoyed my short time here, connecting with people similar to myself but this forum doesn't work for me.

• Hi old friend, hope your doing better now?

Glad you decided to stay and offer so much help and support to get things back on track so to speak!

“ Invite only” ?

So start up your own forum eh?

So my old friend just who might be overall in charge of deciding who joins and who doesn’t?

who gets to stay or leave?

surely some ONE single being would have total ability to set the rules and only keep those that give self satisfaction to the high and mighty leader .

Maybe only those deemed suitably able to bow to some high and mighty leader of all who kneels before them. 

The NAS is if far from perfect but overall the nice people and those who can see false people can pretty much self regulate, and NAS ultimately decide on who stays and who has been naughty and sits in the naughty corner.

They treat us like we sneaked into the dark cellar below, so long as we keep quite they ignore  we are here, such a small audience that they rarely ever come down to let us know anything, there’s so much they could say or offer us,

No!

we are left alone until the naughty ones make to much noise.

Then they start looking harder and although say very little they are actually still looking and no doubt are building up a true picture of certain members who persistently cause issues.

Not suggesting you are one oh no. But as you quite rightly pointed out many times “ it’s dangerous here”

” not safe”

I wish everyone well and I will carry on doing whatever it is I do.

not sure quite what that is anymore. I currently just sit back watch, read the new members words and work out who is who or who they were by the way they articulate and how very comfy they are given they are brand new members, they ought to have a script or else they might forget they are not who they say they are.

Being dyslexic I find patterns of 

Behaviour  fascinating. 

So easy to spot old friends trying to be someone new Lol.

Take care all. 

Reply Children
No Data