Hi Folks

Just signed up... Saying hello. 

Parents
  • Welcome ,waveclouded,

You will find many kind and understanding folks on here.

We work well together, 

You seem to know yourself and have many positives to share. 

School was not something I fitted into too.

it did however give me unwittingly a greater strength to understand more of how myself and others struggle and over come so much.

I tend to ramble on a lot, it helps me to just  be myself without ever being judged, not something I out in the big wide worl.

May I politely ask what you teach? We actually have quite a few teachers here, and quite a few others who work or are connected with social care.

nuses, teachers, Carers , and of coarse many connected with IT and electronics , oh and data analysis types, lab  technicians etc. Oh and extremely gifted artists, genuinely nice people, basically a varied mix of deeply caring people who seem to find being here a great thing, very much  like minded folks. 

A tribe if you like.

I joined nearly eighteen months ago also, it is a nice place I feel happy to be come too. Have many wonderful people who give me support when needed and I do my bit. 

I often give a free virtual  aspie hug as a way of expressing acceptance, your choice to accept or not, 

() ,,,,,,welcome.

• Welcome ,waveclouded,

You will find many kind and understanding folks on here.

We work well together, 

You seem to know yourself and have many positives to share. 

School was not something I fitted into too.

it did however give me unwittingly a greater strength to understand more of how myself and others struggle and over come so much.

I tend to ramble on a lot, it helps me to just  be myself without ever being judged, not something I out in the big wide worl.

May I politely ask what you teach? We actually have quite a few teachers here, and quite a few others who work or are connected with social care.

nuses, teachers, Carers , and of coarse many connected with IT and electronics , oh and data analysis types, lab  technicians etc. Oh and extremely gifted artists, genuinely nice people, basically a varied mix of deeply caring people who seem to find being here a great thing, very much  like minded folks. 

A tribe if you like.

I joined nearly eighteen months ago also, it is a nice place I feel happy to be come too. Have many wonderful people who give me support when needed and I do my bit. 

I often give a free virtual  aspie hug as a way of expressing acceptance, your choice to accept or not, 

() ,,,,,,welcome.

Children
  • Hey - thanks for your detailed comment! 

I’m a semi pro water sports athlete who teaches swimming. My own method based on what the top swimmers in the world are doing. I’m also a multi activity instructor - Sailing Windsurf & paddlesports. 

Magazine writer and paddlesports innovator. 

My other job is an Airbrush artist - doing customised Oakley Sunglasses. 

My swim isnt acredited but I teach loads of autistic kids and a fair few adults too. I built my swim school in my garage. Wavecloudswimschool.com