Hi Folks

Just signed up... Saying hello. 

Parents Reply
  • .....maybe not quite...

...I’d like to think in some instances we left them behind :) 

but very much working with life’s puzzle pieces and these guys here are great for helping if you need to bounce ideas and thoughts.

Children
  • When I say left behind - I mean stuff like being put in lowest groups for maths and English etc. 

I now know that my mind could’ve been years ahead of the peers in my classes for various subjects. 

I knew - when I was 15/16 I was being robbed of proper education, simply because of my supposed awkward attitude etc.. See?

Im actually very very fortunate indeed. But - it’s all down to my own learning. Aka daydreaming at least that’s what I was accused of. 

Now I can focus my mind to an extent that virtually no teacher could ever!

funny enough - I’m a teacher now. Who made my own school my own way in my own house. 

• I love that ~ we left them behind! And we did, if we’re honest! ;) 

• The ability to day dream for extended periods of time is the one ingredient shared by all great leaders, inventors, movers and shakers, etc etc etc ~ it is just that it’s widely misunderstood by the majority, but a key ingredient to success in life, none the less, especially when you know what success is 

• Daydreaming! It’s just an insult that non creative minds use to try and put creative minds down! Lol