This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New to all of this and just saying hello

This post has been removed as it contravenes the community rules.

Ayshe Mod

Parents
  • Hi I’m new on here too, so sorry to hear what happened to you. Hope your assessment went well for you! I’m on the waiting list for an assessment for asd, adhd, and my depression and anxiety seem to have been masking mine as well! It’s getting unbearable lately as I get more of a handle on my depression, do you have any coping strategies while you wait for your assessment? I feel like I can’t access any help until I have a diagnosis

• Hi I’m new on here too, so sorry to hear what happened to you. Hope your assessment went well for you! I’m on the waiting list for an assessment for asd, adhd, and my depression and anxiety seem to have been masking mine as well! It’s getting unbearable lately as I get more of a handle on my depression, do you have any coping strategies while you wait for your assessment? I feel like I can’t access any help until I have a diagnosis

Children
  • Hi Jack, I hope you are well. I hope the process leading to the assessment is somewhat beneficial to you. In the hope of getting a diagnosis. As well as putting your mind at ease. Welcome to you too, as part of the community and there is plenty to go around in regards to other members to communicate with and make you feel welcome.