This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New to all of this and just saying hello

This post has been removed as it contravenes the community rules.

Ayshe Mod

Parents
  • Hi there, welcome to the forum. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and other things. It is very courageous and admirable of you. I am sorry about your experiences it is something no one should have to come to or experience. I hope on here you can hear from other liked minded members on the community page. I hope the assessment is beneficial for you.

Thanks again for you coming out like this. If you ever need to chat please don't hesitate.

Have a good day.

• Hi there, welcome to the forum. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and other things. It is very courageous and admirable of you. I am sorry about your experiences it is something no one should have to come to or experience. I hope on here you can hear from other liked minded members on the community page. I hope the assessment is beneficial for you.

Thanks again for you coming out like this. If you ever need to chat please don't hesitate.

Have a good day.

Children
No Data