Hello All

Hello all,

I am a 54 year old female who got diagnosed with ASD in 2014.  I have unusual interests that are not typical for my gender such as astronomy, space exploration, meteorology, sci-fi and the superhero comic book TV and film genre as I have problems in reading fiction and even as a child I would rather read an encyclopedias and other types of reference books.

Please can any one tell me where I can locate my community profile?

Thank you

Parents
  • Hi

I hope I will live to see someone on Mars. I like SF too

• Hello,

Yes I would like to see that too and develop into a Mars space colony.  To help it along ways of terraforming of Mars would need to be discovered.  We also need a faster way to travel and find alternative propulsion systems to power space vehicles that do not rely on hydrogen based rocket fuel.  There have been alternative proposed such as solar sails, ion drive, nuclear propulsion and antimatter as well as warping space by warping space-time.

• Hello,

Yes I would like to see that too and develop into a Mars space colony.  To help it along ways of terraforming of Mars would need to be discovered.  We also need a faster way to travel and find alternative propulsion systems to power space vehicles that do not rely on hydrogen based rocket fuel.  There have been alternative proposed such as solar sails, ion drive, nuclear propulsion and antimatter as well as warping space by warping space-time.

Children