Dating apps for Aspie son

afternoon. New to this bit of NAS. My eldest lad is 27, just back from travelling for 3 1/2 years in Australia and New Zealand. I know he wd love to have a girlfriend/partner so I'm just hunting around to see if there are any sites where he might meet people. He gets irritated about being AS and sometimes prefers not to say. He's living at his dad's in Surrey at mo whilst he looks for work. When I get to catch up end of this month, I'd like to be able to slide some info his way! Any ideas??

• I should also say he's as honest as the day is long, thoroughly reliable, house trained, nice looking (I'm biased, being his mum!) with shoulder length blond hair. I'm afraid he caught his sweary mouth from me though! He's very left wing in his politics because he's my son, and stands up for what he thinks is right. I'm proud of him achieving as much as he has. This is why I figured the NAS should have a dating section, because then people with lots in common could chat and maybe make friends or meet people

• I love animals as well. I like cats!

• Hello and thank you for your reply. I think you may be right about apps, and what they promote. I don't know what he thinks about things like that as I haven't yet had a conversation about such things. It's also why I asked this on this forum, so I could see what might be helpful to him. 

My son is not at all formal, and he absolutely loves bands. He has a photography degree which combined his interest in music and photography as he could take photos of bands. He also likes throwing himself out of planes and not telling me until afterwards. He's a kind young man, loves animals, and enjoys going to the pub with people. 

• Hello,

I am also looking for a partner.

What is he exactly looking for?

I do not think that it would be possible to find something serious in apps. I might be wrong but in apps there are only people who are looking for sex. In the end, I think the apps only focus on pictures but pictures are only a part of the picture.

Someone can look really great but inside we could be totally different and nothing in common.

Even dating sites I think are not very serious.

I am quite formal and always serious. For me dating is a serious business. I would like a life partner. So, I am looking for someone who is looking to start a family and some day to marry someone.