Holly - The moderator

i received permission from Ian Dale, please check with him and reinstate my post. You could of asked where I got my permission from before deleting 

Parents
  • Hi Indigoangie,

I will alert the lead moderators to this post and ask them to check with the research department. It's part of the community rules that we don't allow research or surveys of any kind to be conducted on the forums, which is why the post was deleted - but if you had been given permission to do so then this may have been a mistake. We will try and let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ross - mod

• ...What occurs upon this Thread so far, is both not fair and is also something of a shame/pity...

...And as my Post here takes the chance to reply to an actual Moderator, however, I was wondering how you feel about others actually POLLING...? There are certain Threads here currently running "Polls" and I wonder if that is also allowed or not...?

• For the sake of any strangers/"newbies" reading, I am posting a link to the *original* Thread at which I assume this Thread refers to:

http://community.autism.org.uk/f/introduce-yourself/11915/hello---please-help-me-to-represent-the-autistic-community/

...The Starting Post was rewritten by NAS. But it was a good Thread. (If I had the original text I would also put it here, but I do not, sorry about that...) ...And as I write this, NAS has still not resolved the issue.

(If NAS reads this here Post, then, also, how about those POLLS and certain older SPAM, instead of picking upon poor "IndigoAngie" instead,  please?)

• It seems they take as long as they like, maybe hoping we will forget about It?

It appears  It is was not right to delete her initial thread topic title, ,if however they think it was a right decision based on finding out any relevant “ facts”/then it would be nice to be told,

it does effect us, this forum is suppose to be provided for our use, if we cannot use it ,it isn’t our fault, if you offer a service then you should make sure it delivers what it is supposed to.

As it exist’s  purely for us then should we not have some say as to what causes us concern?

Two days now and no response, from my perspective they often just ignore people, I have had that all my life but would expect more from the “ NATIONAL AUTISTIC SOCIETY”.

Come on admin at least respect my exhistance with some kind of comment.

• It seems they take as long as they like, maybe hoping we will forget about It?

It appears  It is was not right to delete her initial thread topic title, ,if however they think it was a right decision based on finding out any relevant “ facts”/then it would be nice to be told,

it does effect us, this forum is suppose to be provided for our use, if we cannot use it ,it isn’t our fault, if you offer a service then you should make sure it delivers what it is supposed to.

As it exist’s  purely for us then should we not have some say as to what causes us concern?

Two days now and no response, from my perspective they often just ignore people, I have had that all my life but would expect more from the “ NATIONAL AUTISTIC SOCIETY”.

Come on admin at least respect my exhistance with some kind of comment.

Children
No Data