looking for someone who can reassure

right i don't know how to put this as i am an emotianol person who hs lost his grandmother to a really bad cancer so i don't enjoy talking i usually sit in a corner and play pokemon.

Parents
  • Hello Thomas, I’m sorry to hear about your grandma. I think it would be a good idea to speak to your gp or somebody about getting some grief counselling. It’s not easy for me to talk about my feelings either, often I don’t even recognise what they are, but I have realised that by not talking about them, I was suppressing them and eventually they all came out. You need some time to come to terms with your loss and some help to support you through the grieving process. I’m sure that sitting in the corner and playing Pokemon is really helpful to you, probably more than you think, but it would be a good idea to get some support with grief as well. 

• Hello Thomas, I’m sorry to hear about your grandma. I think it would be a good idea to speak to your gp or somebody about getting some grief counselling. It’s not easy for me to talk about my feelings either, often I don’t even recognise what they are, but I have realised that by not talking about them, I was suppressing them and eventually they all came out. You need some time to come to terms with your loss and some help to support you through the grieving process. I’m sure that sitting in the corner and playing Pokemon is really helpful to you, probably more than you think, but it would be a good idea to get some support with grief as well. 

Children
No Data