hello i am new :-)

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel and my son who is 9 is being assessed for meduim to high end of the autism spectrum. does any one have any tips, help pr advice for the forms that i need to  fill in? thank  you :-)

Parents
  • Hello Rachel,

I wish you all the best for your journey and that it is a smooth process for you, my son is 5 and is diagnosed with autism,  what forms have you been given? I think its different according to where you live everywhere seems to have a different process xx be happy to answer any questions If I can! xx

• hi emily, im going to the school on Wednesday and teacher is gonna help me. i just dont know how to feel. xx

Reply Children
  • I'm glad your getting support, take every bit you can :). I know from when we were beginning the process with my son I was full of different emotions, happy that maybe what I knew deep down would be confirmed, then terrified that he would be diagnosed then where did we go from there? sad for my son but happy about getting support for him it really is one of those times where whatever your feeling is normal, your doing amazing already for starting this process for your son :) xx