Human Givens

I went to a talk recently where a lady from Mind came to tell us about what Mind do and a bit about mental health. She talked about a school of thought called Human Givens. en.wikipedia.org/.../Human_givens Has anyone come across it and tried out any of the therapies or its concepts for managing mental health.

This lead me to look at the caetextia concept which seems far fetched to me.

Parents
  • I've read a bit about HG and find the two founders a bit overambitious. On the other hand, why not just read some of their lit and do it yourself. As for caetextia,  I think the best way to see it is as just another factor in autism amongst thousands of others. It seems to.me that the best way I can help myself is by doing more of the stuff that really grabs my attention. I left it late to find that out, but retirement has its benefits for me. 

• I've read a bit about HG and find the two founders a bit overambitious. On the other hand, why not just read some of their lit and do it yourself. As for caetextia,  I think the best way to see it is as just another factor in autism amongst thousands of others. It seems to.me that the best way I can help myself is by doing more of the stuff that really grabs my attention. I left it late to find that out, but retirement has its benefits for me. 

Children