Lions Mane mushroom

I dont usually reccomend things but......I found these really help with anxiety and fatigue.  After a couple of days, the effects are really noticable.  Anyone else tried them and found they help?

Parents
  • I found ashwagandha to be good for anxiety and stress.

I have heard of lion's mane mushroom being good for the brain, but didn't know it helped with anxiety or fatigue. I might give it a try. I'm really burnt out at the moment with work and keeping on top of chores and life admin. It's exhausting and I just want to curl up in a dark room for days.

• I've started on both this last 24 hours after seeing this thread. I've taken ashwagandha before. I think I build up resistance to things quite fast though, so the effects can seem to dissipate sometimes. I'm not noticing anything so far - anxiety's as bad as ever, but maybe I need to give it a few days?

• You will probably start to see some positves around 4-7 day mark.  With me, seemed to need to build up in my system.  I stopped ashwagana due to the insane dreams/nightmares i was having every night.

• I did have some vivid dreams last night. Nothing very coherent or spectacular but kind of in hi-def. It was something to do with finding interconnecting corridors in an impossible space between my house and the adjoining one. I ventured in and then found there was an extra vertical dimension going upwards too. Maybe some kind of metaphor for neural mapping shifting about. 

• I did have some vivid dreams last night. Nothing very coherent or spectacular but kind of in hi-def. It was something to do with finding interconnecting corridors in an impossible space between my house and the adjoining one. I ventured in and then found there was an extra vertical dimension going upwards too. Maybe some kind of metaphor for neural mapping shifting about. 

Children
No Data