vibrations on body

Just a little note on my stimming. I'm constantly rubbing and massaging my skin, or scratching with whatever I can find. I've got backscratchers and head scratchers, but while they are good at scratching, there is very little pressure. So, I've ordered a handheld massager. I'll use it as a massager for my calves, which get really sore because I walk like on my toes a lot. But a friend who has an autistic son said it really helped him because the vibrations on his body help him to relax. 

Parents
No Data
  • It seems that you're either anxious or nervous about something. I know this might sound weird, but you could try getting a body to body massage London. The healing effects of an erotic massage are countless. First, it's perfect for your skin since the oil applied to your body, be it olive oil or something else, has beneficial rejuvenating effects. Second, you'll be so relaxed, and your brain will produce healthy hormones that you lack. This obviously could boost your immunity and help you with your little problem. Worth a try!

Children
No Data