tough/experiences

I used to go to some mental health outpatient clinic in my country (NHS) and their "help" has fucked me up.
I get continual angst from the *** they tried to indoctrinate me into. They didn't want to help but just *** me up and label me.

And the thing that gets me is that they singled me out for bad/*** advice and conduct and not anybody else.

This is a sample of this *** they used to tell me to "help" me:

• LBGT people are sick and should die
  • It's a sin and mental illness to not be religious
  • Casual sex is evil
  • Playing video games is *** and an illness
  • Tattoos are a sin and an illness

But then hang on - like MILLIONS of people do these things.
So why was it a sickness for ME? Wasn't I human too?

Let's be frank, they had some agenda against me. To just *** me up and hurt me.
They are not there to help people but then just *** up people they think look weak and not "normal" in their eyes.

They were offended that somebody thought of as weak is doing stuff that was/IS NORMAL.
So *** them. From that point, I hated and still detest ALL mental health professionals in the world. They are all scum and don't actually care about helping people. Well, they do, but only the select and based on their subjective whims and appraisals of people.

Let's be frank - they are racist too.
If a person is white, female, pretty, and outgoing, they subconsciously make beelines and excuse behaviours they don't put on others. What a bunch of fucking RETARDS who think they're views on people are good cos the media say that's a "normal" person.
Who defines what normal is anyhow? Completely subjective.
To be honest, I don't care if this offends people. It's just my opinion/experiences. Who is to say I cannot voice this?
I'm glad that me being NORMAL like others causes others deep offence. Perhaps think and reason like adults and not kids - ,i.e. focus on your wives/husbands/jobs/kids/family/hobbies and not anything else.

• Not  that they mean to be nasty - they just do not undrstand themselves OR the reality they create. Really the nastiness is them thinking the opposite. They think theyre helping.

• Yup, people can be nasty. Not just NT's though.

• I sussed out that Docs are morons too - when I was about 15 or so. I know plenty of doctors now in my middle ages. I quiz them whenever I get the chance. Not very intelligent by HFA standards, not a single one. They, like most NTs are asleep, even when walking and working. 

Unless they have escaped 'the Cave', they're just puppets.

• Your post is spot on! 

I know a fe socalled professional including the guy who is the leading aspie expert in the UK, if not, the world. 

They are just clueless NTs - all trapped in 'platos cave' imprissoned in their heads, trapped in the valley of the shadow of death. Tricked by their instincts. 

Utter Morons - every single one of them!

• The mental health service in the england is not equipped to deal with neurodevelopmental disorder or the mental trauma and other health issues associated with autism and Attention Deficit Disorder. I believe the majority of autistic adult can agree with me when i say that. The problem is that neurodevelopmental disorder are still treated like mental health problems and  doctors choose to deal with anxiety and depression first when too many times they are secondary symptoms or results of neurodevelopmental disorder themselves. This makes treatment ineffective because the autism or Attention Deficit Disorder behaviours and struggles are causing real mental health problems and poor physical health. 

Before my Autism Diagnosis my Doctor kept throwing names of other disorders such as Oppositional Defiant Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bipolar and throwing a range of prescription medications for them which to be honest exacerbated my autism and Attention Deficit Disorder behaviours until i became suicidal. Antidepressants don't seem to work on me. 

I have had experienced issues with mental health nurses and other mental health staff discriminating against me because i am autistic.

Mental health services are not the place to get access to support if it causing or affecting you everyday existence, if your not coping and it preventing your ability to survive and take care of yourself you should think about contacting your local authority adult social services and welfare right to be signed post to organisation to help. but alternatively you could contact the National Autism Society General Enquiries line on 0808 800 1050 (Monday to Friday 10am-12pm and 1-3pm)