I want euthanasia.

It should be legal for people Aspergers. There is no greater gift you could possibly give me than to spare me living the rest of my life in this hell.

You type in anything that google construes as seeking help on how to kill yourself, it's all censored and you get Samaritans and the NHS and all that "get help" crap. It fucking infuriates me. When I'm 40 and my life has still gone nowhere I'm going to go on the dark web. I bet there are real suicide sites that google is hiding and I'll find them.

Parents
  • i have the same problem. i have autism and it has lead my to being hospitalised because i just want to die. the problem is nothing is 100% i know all the methods i wont give out for obvious reasons, but nothing is 100%. also i struggle with the fact there is no help for people like us, nothing at all. it's a hard life to live thats for sure. 

• There is none! I've got a counselor who is or was married to an aspie and has three aspie kids and I'm still not impressed. The only "help" I ever saw that impressed me was a Cambridge educated private psychiatrist. Too bad I don't have a money tree in my garden so I could talk to her every week.

• I get you completely. it's very difficult. when people tell us that life gets better or to think of more positive things i find it hard because for some of us things don't improve and having a life-long condition where things won't change doesn't help thats for sure

Reply Children
No Data