Pain

I'm struggling with pains. Mostly head and stomach pains which are getting worse by each day. They bring with them a feeling of utter lousiness and it’s just ugh I don’t know how much more I can take. I’m all for living life and waiting for things to get better but I believe this is part of my asd and actually may never get better and that is an alarming thought for me. I can’t live life in pain and discomfort not forever. I’ve been having distressing and negative thoughts for a while and have also considered not living for much longer like planning things out. I love my family and I love life but I don’t see the point in being here if I’m unable to enjoy life and currently, the pain and discomfort is making life unpleasant for me and my loved ones. My mood is all over the place. I’m not able to keep it in check and have outburst because of the pain.

I work in a hospital and have seen people die before and I feel envious of those people. The dying process can be unpleasant but the actual dying bit is like switching off a light. At times I dream of that happening for me because there would be no more pain, just peace and bliss. It’s wrong to think this I know but really the pain and feelings I go through every day are getting unbearable and no one seems to be able to or want to help. I've had the pains for the last ten years and now they are so much worse they are making me feel really bad most days.

I don’t see myself being here much longer but I thought I would try this place as you guys are all likely to have experienced this or similar I hope.

Parents
  • I’m sorry to hear you are in pain

inhave a chronic condition which means I’m in constant pain all the time so can sympathise. I know what you mean about thoughts of ending things as it sometimes feels like what’s the point if this is what I have to put up with. I know I should say at this point make sure you speak to somebody, life’s good etc but im not an overly positive person - sorry/

I do though think it is worth speaking to your dr and explaing how you feel. Hopefully they will sort the pain out and without the pain things will seem brighter. If it turns out you won’t ever be free ask about ways to cope. Also remember people non here  do care and if you need to talk there are plenty who will listen 

• I’m sorry to hear you are in pain

inhave a chronic condition which means I’m in constant pain all the time so can sympathise. I know what you mean about thoughts of ending things as it sometimes feels like what’s the point if this is what I have to put up with. I know I should say at this point make sure you speak to somebody, life’s good etc but im not an overly positive person - sorry/

I do though think it is worth speaking to your dr and explaing how you feel. Hopefully they will sort the pain out and without the pain things will seem brighter. If it turns out you won’t ever be free ask about ways to cope. Also remember people non here  do care and if you need to talk there are plenty who will listen 

Children