Are autistic people included in the increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus (COVID-19) category

Please can you advise if autism, depression, anxiety, OCD, fibromyalgia and epilepsy is under the category of severe underlying health issues. I am an autistic adult with a learning disability fibromyalgia as well as depression, anxiety, OCD,  and epilepsy. I also live on my own.

Parents
  • The virus is one that effects the respiratory system, so anyone with asthma or has a compromised immune system are more at risk as well as people over 49, Though the virus can still be deadly to younger folks who have underlying serious medical conditions.

• The virus is one that effects the respiratory system, so anyone with asthma or has a compromised immune system are more at risk as well as people over 49, Though the virus can still be deadly to younger folks who have underlying serious medical conditions.

Children
  • And healthy younger people also. Smokers and vapers also need to be careful. 2 young nurses died recently in the uk the virus doesnt seem to be picky. 

• 61 and bronchial asthma due to allergies. I haven't been roaming massively recently, doing a lot more work on Skype, still got one or two coming in person, which may be risky. Learning to pay lot more attention to washing hands, trying not to touch things when out. I can now see the evolutionary value of OCD but OCD has never actually been among the things I have been blessed or cursed with. 

It has actually given me the time I was crying out for to make revisions on a set of cards I had designed many moons ago. Intensive Photoshop until the small hours of the morning. I can even redraw faces! All with a mouse and not with my dominant hand. This time last year to be able to work like that would have been impossible to to dayjob commitments