Tired

I'm getting so tired of life and living in general. I feel that I've accomplished nothing and that my only purpose has been to see terrible things happen to the people I love the most.

You know in the last five years I can't recall a single happy memory. There's only been sadness horror and death. Nothing good. Nothing to look forward to or look back on smiling.

I used to be hopeful that things would improve, get better but I was wrong. They got worse and now I've lost everyone and everything.

I'm just tired and empty now and I feel like my life is a train coming to the end of the track. I'm suffering from severe anxiety. I'm in pain every day. I'm sad and I'm utterly worthless.

Sorry for this rant. I have no right bringing my worthlessness here but I've got no one else to talk to.

Yours sincerely,

Claire.

Parents
  • Hello Claire, I’m so sorry to hear that you have been going through such a bleak chapter of your life.

Emotional exhaustion exacts a heavy toll and can leave you feeling bereft of hope with numbed senses.

Have you spoken to your GP about how you’re feeling? In many areas there is a psychological therapy service. This is the site for my area: https://www.italk.org.uk/ Usually you can self refer.

Don’t worry about bringing your feelings to the forum. Many of us have experience of life’s darker moments. Just keep talking and take care of yourself. Graham.

• Hello Claire, I’m so sorry to hear that you have been going through such a bleak chapter of your life.

Emotional exhaustion exacts a heavy toll and can leave you feeling bereft of hope with numbed senses.

Have you spoken to your GP about how you’re feeling? In many areas there is a psychological therapy service. This is the site for my area: https://www.italk.org.uk/ Usually you can self refer.

Don’t worry about bringing your feelings to the forum. Many of us have experience of life’s darker moments. Just keep talking and take care of yourself. Graham.

Children